Law Firm in Altamont, IL
Contact a top Altamont, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Altamont, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Altamont, IL. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Altamont, IL, please contact our injury lawyers today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Altamont, IL, we’ll come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Altamont law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in damages for clients and their families. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is our goal to help Altamont clients in need of experienced legal representation. Below are some statistics about injury cases in the Altamont area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general personal injury cases. Our Altamont, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors First off, your Altamont injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Altamont, IL, charge on contingency. This means that clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our injury lawyers are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Altamont law firm knows how frustrating it is to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Altamont and provides next-level legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Altamont, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Altamont Personal Injury Lawyers
If you are injured and live in Altamont, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Altamont law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, please call our Altamont law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on general and special damages such as lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Dixon’s Altamont, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a personal injury case? This is something our injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is crucial to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Altamont law firm manages many different types of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury attorney? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you and your family. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Altamont, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Altamont law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Altamont, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Altamont, IL, Representation Now
Altamont residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it’s critical to get in touch with a skilled personal injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Altamont, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Altamont, IL, law firm.