Law Firm in Alton, IL
Contact a top Alton, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Alton, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Alton, IL. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Alton, IL, feel free to contact our injury attorneys now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Alton, IL, we’ll come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Alton law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in case victories for clients and their families. Although we are based in St. Louis, it’s a priority for us to help Alton clients in need of grade-A legal services. Below are some stats about injury cases and claims in the Alton area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our Alton, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention notes that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors For one, your Alton injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Alton, IL, charge on contingency. This means that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Alton law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Alton, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves Alton, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Alton Personal Injury Lawyers
If you are injured and live in Alton, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Alton law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, please call our Alton law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on general and special damages such as property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our Alton, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a personal injury case? That is something our injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Alton law firm manages many different types of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an incident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Alton, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Alton law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Alton, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Alton, IL, Representation Today
Alton residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it is critical to get in touch with a skilled personal injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Alton, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Alton, IL, law firm.