Law Firm in Anna, IL
Contact a top Anna, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Anna, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Anna, IL. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Anna, IL, you can contact our injury attorneys today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in Anna, IL, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Anna law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in case victories for clients. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to serve Anna clients in need of grade-A legal representation. Below are a few stats about injury cases in the Anna area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general injury cases. Our Anna, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control notes that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors First off, your Anna injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Seasoned firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Anna, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that potential clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Anna law firm knows how frustrating it is to deal with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Anna and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Anna, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Anna Injury Lawyers
If you’re injured and live in Anna, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Anna law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families win financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, please call our Anna law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages such as medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s Anna, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a personal injury case? This is something our personal injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is crucial to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Anna law firm manages a variety of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an incident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Anna, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Anna law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Anna, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Anna, IL, Representation Today
Anna residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is crucial to get in touch with a skilled injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Anna, IL, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Anna, IL, law firm.