Law Firm in Aviston, IL
Contact a top Aviston, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Aviston, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Aviston, IL. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Aviston, IL, you can contact our injury attorneys now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Aviston, IL, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Our Aviston law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in case victories for clients. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to help Aviston clients in need of veteran legal representation. Here are a few stats about injury claims and cases in the Aviston area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general personal injury cases. Our Aviston, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control notes that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on numerous factors For one, your Aviston injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Aviston, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Aviston law firm knows how frustrating it is to deal with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Aviston, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Aviston, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Aviston Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re in Aviston and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Aviston law firm’s goal to help victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, you can contact our Aviston law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on general and special damages including lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Dixon’s Aviston, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? That is something our personal injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s critical to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Aviston law firm manages an assortment of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury attorney? Often, after an accident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Aviston, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Aviston law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Aviston, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Aviston, IL, Representation Today
Aviston residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it’s essential to contact a skilled personal injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Aviston, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Aviston, IL, law firm.