Law Firm in Ballwin, MO
Contact a top Ballwin, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Ballwin, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Ballwin, MO. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Ballwin, MO, feel free to contact our personal injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need a lawyer in Ballwin, MO, we’ll come out to you.
Our Ballwin law firm has recovered over $35 million in compensation for clients. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to serve Ballwin clients in need of professional legal services. Below are some statistics about personal injury claims and cases in the Ballwin area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general injury cases. Our Ballwin, MO, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control published that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors For one, your Ballwin injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Experienced firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Ballwin, MO, will charge on contingency. This means that potential clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Ballwin law firm understands how frustrating it is to deal with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Ballwin and provides next-level legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Ballwin, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Ballwin Personal Injury Lawyers
If you are injured and live in Ballwin, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Ballwin law firm’s goal to help victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, please contact our Ballwin law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s Ballwin, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a personal injury case? This is something our personal injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is important to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Ballwin law firm specializes in a variety of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury lawyer? After an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Ballwin, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Ballwin law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Ballwin, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Ballwin, MO, Representation Now
Ballwin residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it’s essential to reach out to a skilled injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Ballwin, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Ballwin, MO, law firm.