Law Firm in Belleville, IL
Contact a top Belleville, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Belleville, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in Belleville, IL. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Belleville, IL, feel free to contact our personal injury lawyers now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Belleville, IL, we’ll come out to you.
Our Belleville law firm has recovered over $50 million in compensation for clients and their families. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is our goal to help Belleville clients in need of professional legal representation. Here are some statistics about injury claims and cases in the Belleville area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our Belleville, IL, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The CDC notes that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on a number of factors First off, your Belleville injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Quality firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Belleville, IL, will charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Belleville law firm understands how frustrating it can be to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Belleville, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Belleville, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Belleville Injury Lawyers
If you are injured and live in Belleville, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured each year — it is our Belleville law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, please call our Belleville law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages including property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our Belleville, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a case? That is something our injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Belleville law firm is succesful with an assortment of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury attorney? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you and your family. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Belleville, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Belleville law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Belleville, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Belleville, IL, Representation Today
Belleville residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it is critical to reach out to a skilled injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Belleville, IL, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Belleville, IL, law firm.