Law Firm in Benld, IL
Contact a top Benld, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Benld, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Benld, IL. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Benld, IL, feel free to contact our injury attorneys now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Benld, IL, we’ll come out to you to discuss the case.
Our Benld law firm has recovered more than $35 million in damages for clients. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it’s up to us to serve Benld clients in need of veteran legal services. Below are some statistics about injury cases and claims in the Benld area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our Benld, IL, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control notes that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors For one, your Benld injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Benld, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that potential clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Benld law firm knows how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Benld, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our personal injury law firm serves Benld, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Benld Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re in Benld and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured annually — it is our Benld law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families win financial reimbursement.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, feel free to contact our Benld law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on special and general damages that may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s Benld, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I actually have an injury case? This is something our injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s crucial to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Benld law firm manages many different types of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury lawyer? After an accident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Benld, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Benld law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Benld, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Benld, IL, Representation Now
Benld residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it’s important to contact a skilled personal injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Benld, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Benld, IL, law firm.