Law Firm in Bethalto, IL
Contact a top Bethalto, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Bethalto, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in Bethalto, IL. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Bethalto, IL, feel free to contact our injury attorneys today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Bethalto, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Bethalto law firm has recovered over $50 million in compensation for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is our goal to help Bethalto clients in need of professional legal representation. Here are some statistics about injury claims in the Bethalto area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury cases. Our Bethalto, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention notes that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors First off, your Bethalto injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Seasoned firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Bethalto, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that potential clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Bethalto law firm understands how frustrating it is to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Bethalto, Chris Dixon provides next-level legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Bethalto, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Bethalto Personal Injury Attorneys
If you’re in Bethalto and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Bethalto law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial reimbursement.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, feel free to call our Bethalto law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages such as medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Bethalto, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I actually have an injury case? That is something our personal injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you likely have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s essential to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Bethalto law firm is succesful with many different types of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury lawyer? After an incident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Bethalto, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Bethalto law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Bethalto, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Bethalto, IL, Representation Now
Bethalto residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it is important to get in touch with a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Bethalto, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Bethalto, IL, law firm.