Law Firm in Blackjack, MO
Contact a top Blackjack, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Blackjack, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Blackjack, MO. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Blackjack, MO, please contact our personal injury attorneys today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Blackjack, MO, we’ll come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Blackjack law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in case victories for clients and their families. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to serve Blackjack clients in need of grade-A legal services. Below are some stats about injury cases and claims in the Blackjack area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury cases. Our Blackjack, MO, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The CDC points out that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on a number of factors First off, your Blackjack injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Blackjack, MO, will charge on contingency. This means that potential clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Blackjack law firm understands how frustrating it is to deal with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Blackjack and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our personal injury law firm serves Blackjack, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Blackjack Personal Injury Lawyers
If you are injured and live in Blackjack, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year — it is our Blackjack law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, you can contact our Blackjack law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury cases vary based on special and general damages including lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Dixon’s Blackjack, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? That is something our injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is crucial to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Blackjack law firm is succesful with many different types of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury attorney? Often, after an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Blackjack, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Blackjack law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Blackjack, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Blackjack, MO, Representation Today
Blackjack residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it is crucial to reach out to a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Blackjack, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Blackjack, MO, law firm.