Law Firm in Bloomsdale, MO
Contact a top Bloomsdale, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Bloomsdale, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in Bloomsdale, MO. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Bloomsdale, MO, please contact our injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need a lawyer in Bloomsdale, MO, we’ll come out to you.
Our Bloomsdale law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in case victories for clients and their families. Although we are based in St. Louis, it is our goal to serve Bloomsdale clients in need of grade-A legal representation. Below are a few statistics about injury claims in the Bloomsdale area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury cases. Our Bloomsdale, MO, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention notes that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors First off, your Bloomsdale injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Bloomsdale, MO, will charge on contingency. This means that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Bloomsdale law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Bloomsdale and provides effective legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our personal injury law firm serves Bloomsdale, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Bloomsdale Personal Injury Attorneys
If you’re in Bloomsdale and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year — it is our Bloomsdale law firm’s goal to help victims and their families get financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, please contact our Bloomsdale law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages including lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Bloomsdale, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I actually have an injury case? That is something our injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s crucial to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Bloomsdale law firm specializes in a variety of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury attorney? Often, after an accident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Bloomsdale, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Bloomsdale law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Bloomsdale, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Bloomsdale, MO, Representation Today
Bloomsdale residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it is critical to reach out to a skilled injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Bloomsdale, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Bloomsdale, MO, law firm.