Law Firm in Bond County, IL
Contact a top Bond County, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Bond County, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Bond County, IL. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Bond County, IL, please contact our personal injury lawyers today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Bond County, IL, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Bond County law firm has recovered over $35 million in case victories for clients and their families. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to help Bond County clients in need of professional legal services. Below are some stats about injury claims in the Bond County area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury claims. Our Bond County, IL, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors First off, your Bond County injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Bond County, IL, will charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Bond County law firm understands how frustrating it is to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Bond County, Chris Dixon provides next-level legal representation to injury victims. Our injury law firm serves Bond County, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Bond County Personal Injury Lawyers
If you are in Bond County and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Bond County law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, please contact our Bond County law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s Bond County, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a personal injury case? That is something our injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is critical to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Bond County law firm manages a variety of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an incident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you and your family. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Bond County, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Bond County law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Bond County, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Bond County, IL, Representation Today
Bond County residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it’s crucial to contact a skilled personal injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Bond County, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Bond County, IL, law firm.