Law Firm in Bonne Terre, MO
Contact a top Bonne Terre, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Bonne Terre, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Bonne Terre, MO. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Bonne Terre, MO, you can contact our personal injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Bonne Terre, MO, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Bonne Terre law firm has recovered over $50 million in damages for clients. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it’s a priority for us to help Bonne Terre clients in need of grade-A legal representation. Below are a few stats about injury cases in the Bonne Terre area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general injury cases. Our Bonne Terre, MO, law firm handles all types of cases. The CDC published that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors For one, your Bonne Terre injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This may include lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Bonne Terre, MO, charge on contingency. What this means is that clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. We have recovered millions for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our injury lawyers are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Bonne Terre law firm knows how frustrating it is to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Bonne Terre, Chris Dixon provides next-level legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Bonne Terre, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Bonne Terre Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are in Bonne Terre and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Bonne Terre law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families win financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, you can call our Bonne Terre law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on general and special damages such as lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Dixon’s Bonne Terre, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I actually have an injury case? This is something our personal injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s essential to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Bonne Terre law firm is succesful with many different types of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury attorney? Often, after an accident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Bonne Terre, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Bonne Terre law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Bonne Terre, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Bonne Terre, MO, Representation Now
Bonne Terre residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it’s essential to contact a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Bonne Terre, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Bonne Terre, MO, law firm.