Law Firm in Boonville, MO
Contact a top Boonville, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Boonville, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Boonville, MO. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Boonville, MO, feel free to contact our injury lawyers today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Boonville, MO, we’ll come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Boonville law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in damages for clients and their families. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it is up to us to help Boonville clients in need of experienced legal services. Here are some stats about injury cases and claims in the Boonville area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general injury cases. Our Boonville, MO, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention points out that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors For one, your Boonville injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Quality firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This includes lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Boonville, MO, charge on contingency. This means that potential clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Boonville law firm knows how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Boonville, Chris Dixon provides next-level legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Boonville, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Boonville Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are injured and live in Boonville, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. We have won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Boonville law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, please call our Boonville law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on general and special damages such as property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our Boonville, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? This is something our personal injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s essential to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Boonville law firm is succesful with an assortment of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury attorney? Often, after an incident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Boonville, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Boonville law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Boonville, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Boonville, MO, Representation Now
Boonville residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it’s important to contact a skilled personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Boonville, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Boonville, MO, law firm.