Law Firm in Boulder, IL
Contact a top Boulder, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Boulder, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in Boulder, IL. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Boulder, IL, feel free to contact our personal injury attorneys now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need a lawyer in Boulder, IL, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Our Boulder law firm has recovered over $50 million in damages for clients. Although we are based in St. Louis, it’s a priority for us to serve Boulder clients in need of grade-A legal services. Here are some statistics about injury cases and claims in the Boulder area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our Boulder, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The CDC published that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors For one, your Boulder injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Boulder, IL, will charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our injury lawyers are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Boulder law firm understands how frustrating it can be to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Boulder, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves Boulder, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Boulder Injury Lawyers
If you are in Boulder and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year — it is our Boulder law firm’s goal to help victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, feel free to contact our Boulder law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on special and general damages such as medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Boulder, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I actually have an injury case? That is something our personal injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Boulder law firm is succesful with a variety of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury attorney? After an accident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Boulder, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Boulder law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Boulder, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Boulder, IL, Representation Now
Boulder residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it’s critical to contact a skilled injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Boulder, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Boulder, IL, law firm.