Law Firm in Bourbon, MO
Contact a top Bourbon, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Bourbon, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Bourbon, MO. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Bourbon, MO, feel free to contact our injury attorneys today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Bourbon, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Dixon’s Bourbon law firm has recovered more than $50 million in compensation for clients and their families. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it’s up to us to serve Bourbon clients in need of grade-A legal services. Here are some statistics about injury claims and cases in the Bourbon area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general personal injury claims. Our Bourbon, MO, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control notes that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors First off, your Bourbon injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Bourbon, MO, charge on contingency. What this means is that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Bourbon law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Bourbon and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our personal injury law firm serves Bourbon, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Bourbon Personal Injury Attorneys
If you’re injured and live in Bourbon, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured every year — it is our Bourbon law firm’s goal to help victims and their families get financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, please contact our Bourbon law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on general and special damages including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s Bourbon, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a case? That is something our personal injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is crucial to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Bourbon law firm specializes in many different types of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you and your family. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Bourbon, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Bourbon law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Bourbon, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Bourbon, MO, Representation Today
Bourbon residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it’s crucial to contact a skilled personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Bourbon, MO, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Bourbon, MO, law firm.