Law Firm in Brentwood, MO
Contact a top Brentwood, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Brentwood, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal support to injured victims and their families in Brentwood, MO. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Brentwood, MO, please contact our injury lawyers today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Brentwood, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Brentwood law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in compensation for clients and their families. Although we are based in St. Louis, it’s up to us to serve Brentwood clients in need of veteran legal services. Below are a few statistics about injury claims in the Brentwood area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general injury claims. Our Brentwood, MO, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control published that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on numerous factors First off, your Brentwood injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This includes lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Brentwood, MO, will charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Brentwood law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Brentwood, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Brentwood, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Brentwood Personal Injury Attorneys
If you’re injured and live in Brentwood, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured annually — it is our Brentwood law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, you can call our Brentwood law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on special and general damages that may include property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s Brentwood, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? This is something our injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is essential to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Brentwood law firm is succesful with a variety of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an incident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Brentwood, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Brentwood law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Brentwood, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Brentwood, MO, Representation Today
Brentwood residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it is critical to reach out to a skilled injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Brentwood, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Brentwood, MO, law firm.