Law Firm in Bridgeton, MO
Contact a top Bridgeton, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Bridgeton, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Bridgeton, MO. Our law firm specializes in workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Bridgeton, MO, you can contact our injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Bridgeton, MO, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Bridgeton law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in compensation for clients. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to serve Bridgeton clients in need of professional legal representation. Below are some statistics about personal injury claims and cases in the Bridgeton area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general injury claims. Our Bridgeton, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The CDC notes that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors For one, your Bridgeton injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Bridgeton, MO, charge on contingency. This means that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. We have recovered millions for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Bridgeton law firm understands how frustrating it is to deal with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Bridgeton, Chris Dixon provides next-level legal representation to injury victims. Our injury law firm serves Bridgeton, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Bridgeton Personal Injury Lawyers
If you are in Bridgeton and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Bridgeton law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, you can call our Bridgeton law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on special and general damages that may include property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s Bridgeton, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? That is something our personal injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Bridgeton law firm specializes in many different types of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury attorney? Often, after an incident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you and your family. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Bridgeton, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Bridgeton law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Bridgeton, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Bridgeton, MO, Representation Today
Bridgeton residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it is crucial to reach out to a skilled personal injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Bridgeton, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Bridgeton, MO, law firm.