Law Firm in Brownstown, IL
Contact a top Brownstown, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Brownstown, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal support to injured victims and their families in Brownstown, IL. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Brownstown, IL, feel free to contact our injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in Brownstown, IL, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Brownstown law firm has recovered more than $50 million in compensation for clients. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is our goal to help Brownstown clients in need of grade-A legal representation. Here are some statistics about personal injury claims and cases in the Brownstown area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general injury claims. Our Brownstown, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on numerous factors For one, your Brownstown injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Experienced firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Brownstown, IL, charge on contingency. What this means is that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Brownstown law firm understands how frustrating it is to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Brownstown and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves Brownstown, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Brownstown Personal Injury Lawyers
If you are injured and live in Brownstown, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Brownstown law firm’s goal to help victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, feel free to contact our Brownstown law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages including property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s Brownstown, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a personal injury case? That is something our injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is important to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Brownstown law firm is succesful with a variety of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury attorney? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Brownstown, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Brownstown law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Brownstown, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Brownstown, IL, Representation Now
Brownstown residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it is crucial to contact a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Brownstown, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Brownstown, IL, law firm.