Law Firm in Cahokia, IL
Contact a top Cahokia, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Cahokia, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Cahokia, IL. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Cahokia, IL, feel free to contact our personal injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Cahokia, IL, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Cahokia law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in case victories for clients and their families. Although we are based in St. Louis, it’s a priority for us to serve Cahokia clients in need of veteran legal services. Below are a few stats about injury cases and claims in the Cahokia area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our Cahokia, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The CDC points out that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors For one, your Cahokia injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This includes lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Cahokia, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our injury lawyers are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Cahokia law firm understands how frustrating it can be to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Cahokia and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves Cahokia, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Cahokia Injury Lawyers
If you are in Cahokia and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Cahokia law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, feel free to call our Cahokia law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages including lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Cahokia, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I actually have an injury case? This is something our personal injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you likely have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Cahokia law firm specializes in many different types of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury attorney? After an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Cahokia, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Cahokia law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Cahokia, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Cahokia, IL, Representation Now
Cahokia residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it is important to reach out to a skilled personal injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Cahokia, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Cahokia, IL, law firm.