Law Firm in Cairo, IL
Contact a top Cairo, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Cairo, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Cairo, IL. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Cairo, IL, please contact our injury lawyers now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in Cairo, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Cairo law firm has recovered over $35 million in case victories for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is up to us to help Cairo clients in need of professional legal services. Here are some statistics about personal injury claims in the Cairo area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general injury cases. Our Cairo, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control published that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors First off, your Cairo injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Cairo, IL, charge on contingency. This means that potential clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our injury lawyers are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Cairo law firm understands how frustrating it is to deal with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Cairo, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Cairo, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Cairo Injury Attorneys
If you’re in Cairo and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Cairo law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, please call our Cairo law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury cases vary based on general and special damages such as medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Cairo, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a personal injury case? That is something our injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s critical to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Cairo law firm manages a variety of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury attorney? Often, after an incident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Cairo, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Cairo law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Cairo, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Cairo, IL, Representation Today
Cairo residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it’s important to reach out to a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Cairo, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Cairo, IL, law firm.