Law Firm in Carbondale, IL
Contact a top Carbondale, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Carbondale, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal support to injured victims and their families in Carbondale, IL. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Carbondale, IL, you can contact our injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Carbondale, IL, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Our Carbondale law firm has recovered over $35 million in case victories for clients. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to serve Carbondale clients in need of professional legal representation. Below are some statistics about injury cases and claims in the Carbondale area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our Carbondale, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control notes that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on numerous factors For one, your Carbondale injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Seasoned firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Carbondale, IL, charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Carbondale law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Carbondale and provides effective legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Carbondale, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Carbondale Injury Lawyers
If you are in Carbondale and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured each year — it is our Carbondale law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families win financial compensation.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, you can contact our Carbondale law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages that may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Carbondale, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a case? This is something our injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s crucial to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Carbondale law firm specializes in many different types of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury attorney? After an incident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Carbondale, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Carbondale law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Carbondale, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Carbondale, IL, Representation Now
Carbondale residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it’s crucial to contact a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Carbondale, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Carbondale, IL, law firm.