Law Firm in Carlyle, IL
Contact a top Carlyle, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Carlyle, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal support to injured victims and their families in Carlyle, IL. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Carlyle, IL, you can contact our injury attorneys today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need a lawyer in Carlyle, IL, we’ll come out to you.
Our Carlyle law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in damages for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to serve Carlyle clients in need of experienced legal representation. Below are a few statistics about personal injury cases in the Carlyle area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general injury claims. Our Carlyle, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The CDC points out that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors First off, your Carlyle injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Carlyle, IL, charge on contingency. This means that potential clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Carlyle law firm knows how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Carlyle, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Carlyle, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Carlyle Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re injured and live in Carlyle, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year — it is our Carlyle law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, feel free to contact our Carlyle law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on special and general damages such as property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s Carlyle, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a case? This is something our personal injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is essential to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Carlyle law firm specializes in a variety of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury attorney? Often, after an accident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Carlyle, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Carlyle law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Carlyle, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Carlyle, IL, Representation Today
Carlyle residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it is critical to reach out to a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Carlyle, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Carlyle, IL, law firm.