Law Firm in Centralia, IL
Contact a top Centralia, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Centralia, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in Centralia, IL. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Centralia, IL, you can contact our injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in Centralia, IL, we will come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Centralia law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in damages for clients and their families. Although we are based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to serve Centralia clients in need of grade-A legal representation. Below are a few statistics about injury claims and cases in the Centralia area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general injury cases. Our Centralia, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control notes that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on a number of factors First off, your Centralia injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Centralia, IL, will charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Centralia law firm knows how frustrating it is to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Centralia, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Centralia, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Centralia Personal Injury Attorneys
If you’re injured and live in Centralia, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year — it is our Centralia law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families win financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, you can call our Centralia law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on general and special damages that may include property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s Centralia, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a personal injury case? This is something our personal injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you likely have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is essential to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Centralia law firm is succesful with many different types of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury lawyer? After an accident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you and your family. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Centralia, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Centralia law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Centralia, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Centralia, IL, Representation Now
Centralia residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it’s crucial to reach out to a skilled personal injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Centralia, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Centralia, IL, law firm.