Law Firm in Chester, IL
Contact a top Chester, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Chester, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Chester, IL. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Chester, IL, please contact our personal injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Chester, IL, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Chester law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in damages for clients and their families. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to serve Chester clients in need of veteran legal representation. Below are some stats about injury cases and claims in the Chester area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury claims. Our Chester, IL, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors First off, your Chester injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This may include lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Chester, IL, will charge on contingency. What this means is that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. We have recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Chester law firm understands how frustrating it is to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Chester and provides next-level legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our personal injury law firm serves Chester, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Chester Injury Lawyers
If you are in Chester and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Chester law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families win financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, you can contact our Chester law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury cases vary based on general and special damages that may include lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Dixon’s Chester, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a personal injury case? This is something our personal injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is important to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Chester law firm manages an assortment of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Chester, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Chester law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Chester, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Chester, IL, Representation Now
Chester residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it is critical to get in touch with a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Chester, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Chester, IL, law firm.