Law Firm in Chesterfield, MO
Contact a top Chesterfield, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Chesterfield, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal support to injured victims and their families in Chesterfield, MO. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Chesterfield, MO, feel free to contact our personal injury attorneys now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need a lawyer in Chesterfield, MO, we’ll come out to you.
Our Chesterfield law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in damages for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to serve Chesterfield clients in need of grade-A legal services. Here are a few stats about injury cases and claims in the Chesterfield area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general injury cases. Our Chesterfield, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control notes that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors First off, your Chesterfield injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Seasoned firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Chesterfield, MO, charge on contingency. This means that potential clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Chesterfield law firm knows how frustrating it is to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Chesterfield, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Chesterfield, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Chesterfield Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re in Chesterfield and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured every year — it is our Chesterfield law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, please call our Chesterfield law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on special and general damages including lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Chesterfield, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I actually have an injury case? That is something our injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you likely have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Chesterfield law firm is succesful with many different types of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury attorney? After an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Chesterfield, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Chesterfield law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Chesterfield, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Chesterfield, MO, Representation Now
Chesterfield residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it is crucial to contact a skilled personal injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Chesterfield, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Chesterfield, MO, law firm.