Law Firm in Clayton, MO
Contact a top Clayton, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Clayton, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Clayton, MO. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Clayton, MO, feel free to contact our injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Clayton, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Clayton law firm has recovered over $35 million in damages for clients. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it’s up to us to serve Clayton clients in need of experienced legal services. Below are some stats about injury claims and cases in the Clayton area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general injury claims. Our Clayton, MO, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention notes that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors For one, your Clayton injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Experienced firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This may include lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Clayton, MO, charge on contingency. What this means is that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. We have recovered millions for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Clayton law firm knows how frustrating it is to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Clayton and provides effective legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Clayton, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Clayton Personal Injury Attorneys
If you’re injured and live in Clayton, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually — it is our Clayton law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families get financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, please contact our Clayton law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on special and general damages that may include property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our Clayton, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I actually have an injury case? This is something our injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is important to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Clayton law firm specializes in a variety of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury attorney? Often, after an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you and your family. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Clayton, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Clayton law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Clayton, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Clayton, MO, Representation Today
Clayton residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it is critical to contact a skilled injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Clayton, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Clayton, MO, law firm.