Law Firm in Clinton County, IL
Contact a top Clinton County, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Clinton County, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in Clinton County, IL. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Clinton County, IL, you can contact our personal injury lawyers today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Clinton County, IL, we’ll come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Clinton County law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in compensation for clients. Although we are based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to help Clinton County clients in need of professional legal services. Below are some statistics about personal injury claims in the Clinton County area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general injury cases. Our Clinton County, IL, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control notes that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on a number of factors First off, your Clinton County injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Clinton County, IL, will charge on contingency. What this means is that clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our injury lawyers are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Clinton County law firm knows how frustrating it is to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Clinton County and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Clinton County, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Clinton County Injury Lawyers
If you are injured and live in Clinton County, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Clinton County law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, you can contact our Clinton County law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages such as lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Clinton County, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s important to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Clinton County law firm is succesful with many different types of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury attorney? After an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you and your family. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Clinton County, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Clinton County law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Clinton County, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Clinton County, IL, Representation Now
Clinton County residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it’s critical to get in touch with a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Clinton County, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Clinton County, IL, law firm.