Law Firm in Collinsville, IL
Contact a top Collinsville, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Collinsville, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Collinsville, IL. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Collinsville, IL, you can contact our personal injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Collinsville, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Collinsville law firm has recovered more than $35 million in damages for clients. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it is up to us to help Collinsville clients in need of grade-A legal services. Below are some statistics about injury claims in the Collinsville area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general injury cases. Our Collinsville, IL, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention notes that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors First off, your Collinsville injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Quality firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This may include lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Collinsville, IL, charge on contingency. This means that potential clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Collinsville law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Collinsville and provides effective legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves Collinsville, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Collinsville Injury Attorneys
If you are in Collinsville and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Collinsville law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, please call our Collinsville law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury cases vary based on special and general damages that may include lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Collinsville, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I actually have an injury case? That is something our personal injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is important to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Collinsville law firm manages many different types of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury lawyer? After an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you and your family. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Collinsville, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Collinsville law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Collinsville, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Collinsville, IL, Representation Today
Collinsville residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is essential to reach out to a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Collinsville, IL, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Collinsville, IL, law firm.