Law Firm in Colp, IL
Contact a top Colp, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Colp, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal support to injured victims and their families in Colp, IL. Our law firm specializes in workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Colp, IL, feel free to contact our injury lawyers today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Colp, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Dixon’s Colp law firm has recovered more than $50 million in compensation for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to help Colp clients in need of experienced legal services. Here are a few stats about personal injury cases and claims in the Colp area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general personal injury cases. Our Colp, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control notes that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors For one, your Colp injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Quality firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Colp, IL, charge on contingency. This means that potential clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Colp law firm knows how frustrating it is to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Colp and provides effective legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Colp, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Colp Personal Injury Attorneys
If you’re in Colp and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Colp law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families get financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, feel free to contact our Colp law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury claims vary based on general and special damages including lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Colp, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I actually have an injury case? This is something our injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s important to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Colp law firm specializes in a variety of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an incident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Colp, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Colp law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Colp, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Colp, IL, Representation Now
Colp residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it’s important to get in touch with a skilled personal injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Colp, IL, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Colp, IL, law firm.