Law Firm in Columbia, IL
Contact a top Columbia, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Columbia, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Columbia, IL. Our law firm specializes in workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Columbia, IL, you can contact our personal injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need a lawyer in Columbia, IL, we’ll come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Columbia law firm has recovered more than $35 million in damages for clients and their families. Although we are based in St. Louis, it’s a priority for us to serve Columbia clients in need of veteran legal services. Below are a few stats about personal injury claims in the Columbia area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general injury cases. Our Columbia, IL, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control published that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors For one, your Columbia injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Columbia, IL, charge on contingency. What this means is that clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Columbia law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Columbia, Chris Dixon provides next-level legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves Columbia, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Columbia Personal Injury Attorneys
If you’re injured and live in Columbia, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Columbia law firm’s goal to help victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, you can call our Columbia law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on special and general damages such as lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Dixon’s Columbia, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I actually have an injury case? That is something our personal injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is essential to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Columbia law firm is succesful with an assortment of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury lawyer? Often, after an incident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Columbia, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Columbia law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Columbia, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Columbia, IL, Representation Today
Columbia residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it’s important to get in touch with a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Columbia, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Columbia, IL, law firm.