Law Firm in Columbia, MO
Contact a top Columbia, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Columbia, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in Columbia, MO. Our law firm specializes in workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Columbia, MO, feel free to contact our injury lawyers now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Columbia, MO, we’ll come out to you.
Dixon’s Columbia law firm has recovered more than $35 million in damages for clients. Although we are based in St. Louis, it’s up to us to serve Columbia clients in need of experienced legal services. Here are some stats about injury claims and cases in the Columbia area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general personal injury claims. Our Columbia, MO, law firm handles all types of cases. The CDC notes that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on numerous factors First off, your Columbia injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Columbia, MO, will charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. We have recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Columbia law firm understands how frustrating it is to deal with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Columbia and provides effective legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves Columbia, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Columbia Personal Injury Lawyers
If you are injured and live in Columbia, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured annually — it is our Columbia law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, you can contact our Columbia law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on general and special damages that may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Columbia, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s crucial to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Columbia law firm manages a variety of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury attorney? After an accident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Columbia, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Columbia law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Columbia, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Columbia, MO, Representation Now
Columbia residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it is critical to reach out to a skilled injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Columbia, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Columbia, MO, law firm.