Law Firm in Cottleville, MO
Contact a top Cottleville, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Cottleville, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal support to injured victims and their families in Cottleville, MO. Our law firm specializes in workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Cottleville, MO, feel free to contact our injury lawyers now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Cottleville, MO, we’ll come out to you.
Our Cottleville law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in compensation for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is our goal to help Cottleville clients in need of veteran legal representation. Below are a few statistics about injury cases and claims in the Cottleville area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our Cottleville, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The CDC notes that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors For one, your Cottleville injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This includes lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Cottleville, MO, will charge on contingency. This means that clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. We have recovered millions for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Cottleville law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Cottleville, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Cottleville, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Cottleville Injury Lawyers
If you’re injured and live in Cottleville, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured each year — it is our Cottleville law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, please call our Cottleville law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury cases vary based on special and general damages such as lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Dixon’s Cottleville, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? That is something our personal injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is crucial to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Cottleville law firm specializes in an assortment of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury lawyer? After an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you and your family. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Cottleville, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Cottleville law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Cottleville, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Cottleville, MO, Representation Today
Cottleville residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it is critical to get in touch with a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Cottleville, MO, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Cottleville, MO, law firm.