Law Firm in Crawford County, MO
Contact a top Crawford County, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Crawford County, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal support to injured victims and their families in Crawford County, MO. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Crawford County, MO, you can contact our personal injury lawyers now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need a lawyer in Crawford County, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Crawford County law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in damages for clients and their families. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it’s a priority for us to help Crawford County clients in need of veteran legal representation. Here are a few stats about injury cases and claims in the Crawford County area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our Crawford County, MO, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors First off, your Crawford County injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This includes lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Crawford County, MO, charge on contingency. This means that potential clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. We have recovered millions for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our injury lawyers are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Crawford County law firm knows how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Crawford County and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Crawford County, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Crawford County Injury Attorneys
If you’re in Crawford County and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year — it is our Crawford County law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families get financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, feel free to call our Crawford County law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury cases vary based on special and general damages that may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Crawford County, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? That is something our personal injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you likely have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s crucial to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Crawford County law firm manages a variety of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an incident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you and your family. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Crawford County, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Crawford County law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Crawford County, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Crawford County, MO, Representation Now
Crawford County residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it’s important to get in touch with a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Crawford County, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Crawford County, MO, law firm.