Law Firm in Crestwood, MO
Contact a top Crestwood, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Crestwood, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Crestwood, MO. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Crestwood, MO, please contact our injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Crestwood, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Crestwood law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in case victories for clients. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is up to us to serve Crestwood clients in need of veteran legal services. Here are some statistics about injury cases and claims in the Crestwood area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general injury claims. Our Crestwood, MO, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The CDC points out that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors For one, your Crestwood injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This may include lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Crestwood, MO, charge on contingency. What this means is that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Crestwood law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Crestwood and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves Crestwood, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Crestwood Injury Attorneys
If you’re in Crestwood and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Crestwood law firm’s goal to help victims and their families get financial compensation.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, you can call our Crestwood law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury cases vary based on special and general damages that may include lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Dixon’s Crestwood, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a case? That is something our injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s essential to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Crestwood law firm is succesful with an assortment of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury attorney? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you and your family. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Crestwood, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Crestwood law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Crestwood, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Crestwood, MO, Representation Today
Crestwood residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is important to contact a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Crestwood, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Crestwood, MO, law firm.