Law Firm in Crossville, IL
Contact a top Crossville, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Crossville, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal support to injured victims and their families in Crossville, IL. Our law firm specializes in workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Crossville, IL, please contact our injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Crossville, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Our Crossville law firm has recovered over $35 million in compensation for clients and their families. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it’s up to us to help Crossville clients in need of veteran legal representation. Below are a few statistics about personal injury cases and claims in the Crossville area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general injury claims. Our Crossville, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The CDC published that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors For one, your Crossville injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This includes lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Crossville, IL, charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Crossville law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Crossville, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves Crossville, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Crossville Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are injured and live in Crossville, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Crossville law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families win financial reimbursement.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, feel free to call our Crossville law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages such as medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Crossville, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I actually have an injury case? This is something our personal injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is critical to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Crossville law firm is succesful with many different types of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an incident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you and your family. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Crossville, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Crossville law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Crossville, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Crossville, IL, Representation Now
Crossville residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it is essential to reach out to a skilled personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Crossville, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Crossville, IL, law firm.