Law Firm in Dardenne Prairie, MO
Contact a top Dardenne Prairie, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Dardenne Prairie, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal support to injured victims and their families in Dardenne Prairie, MO. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Dardenne Prairie, MO, please contact our injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Dardenne Prairie, MO, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Our Dardenne Prairie law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in case victories for clients. Although we are based in St. Louis, it’s up to us to serve Dardenne Prairie clients in need of grade-A legal services. Below are some statistics about personal injury cases and claims in the Dardenne Prairie area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our Dardenne Prairie, MO, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The CDC points out that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors First off, your Dardenne Prairie injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This may include lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Dardenne Prairie, MO, charge on contingency. This means that clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Dardenne Prairie law firm knows how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Dardenne Prairie and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Dardenne Prairie, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Dardenne Prairie Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are in Dardenne Prairie and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. We have won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Dardenne Prairie law firm’s goal to help victims and their families get financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, please call our Dardenne Prairie law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury cases vary based on general and special damages such as lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Dardenne Prairie, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? This is something our personal injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you likely have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s important to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Dardenne Prairie law firm is succesful with a variety of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Dardenne Prairie, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Dardenne Prairie law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Dardenne Prairie, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Dardenne Prairie, MO, Representation Today
Dardenne Prairie residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is crucial to get in touch with a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Dardenne Prairie, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Dardenne Prairie, MO, law firm.