Law Firm in De Soto, MO
Contact a top De Soto, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in De Soto, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in De Soto, MO. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in De Soto, MO, you can contact our personal injury attorneys now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in De Soto, MO, we’ll come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s De Soto law firm has recovered more than $50 million in damages for clients. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is up to us to serve De Soto clients in need of veteran legal services. Below are a few statistics about injury claims in the De Soto area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general injury claims. Our De Soto, MO, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The CDC points out that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors First off, your De Soto injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in De Soto, MO, will charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our De Soto law firm understands how frustrating it is to deal with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in De Soto and provides next-level legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves De Soto, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your De Soto Injury Lawyers
If you’re injured and live in De Soto, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our De Soto law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, you can contact our De Soto law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages that may include property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s De Soto, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our personal injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you likely have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our De Soto law firm is succesful with a variety of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury attorney? After an accident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help De Soto, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our De Soto law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our De Soto, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for De Soto, MO, Representation Now
De Soto residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it is important to get in touch with a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves De Soto, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our De Soto, MO, law firm.