Law Firm in Dix, IL
Contact a top Dix, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Dix, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Dix, IL. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Dix, IL, please contact our personal injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in Dix, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Dixon’s Dix law firm has recovered more than $35 million in case victories for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is our goal to serve Dix clients in need of grade-A legal services. Below are some stats about personal injury claims in the Dix area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general injury cases. Our Dix, IL, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The CDC points out that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors First off, your Dix injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Seasoned firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This includes lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Dix, IL, will charge on contingency. What this means is that clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Dix law firm understands how frustrating it is to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Dix and provides next-level legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Dix, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Dix Injury Attorneys
If you are in Dix and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. We have won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured every year — it is our Dix law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families get financial reimbursement.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, please contact our Dix law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury cases vary based on general and special damages that may include property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our Dix, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s crucial to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Dix law firm is succesful with many different types of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury lawyer? Often, after an incident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Dix, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Dix law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Dix, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Dix, IL, Representation Now
Dix residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it is essential to reach out to a skilled injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Dix, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Dix, IL, law firm.