Law Firm in Du Bois, IL
Contact a top Du Bois, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Du Bois, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Du Bois, IL. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Du Bois, IL, please contact our personal injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need a lawyer in Du Bois, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Du Bois law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in damages for clients and their families. Although we are based in St. Louis, it is up to us to serve Du Bois clients in need of experienced legal representation. Below are a few stats about personal injury cases in the Du Bois area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general injury cases. Our Du Bois, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors For one, your Du Bois injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Quality firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This may include lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Du Bois, IL, charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Du Bois law firm understands how frustrating it is to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Du Bois and provides effective legal representation to injury victims. Our injury law firm serves Du Bois, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Du Bois Injury Attorneys
If you are in Du Bois and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Du Bois law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families win financial reimbursement.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, feel free to call our Du Bois law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages that may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s Du Bois, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? This is something our injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Du Bois law firm is succesful with an assortment of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury attorney? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Du Bois, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Du Bois law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Du Bois, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Du Bois, IL, Representation Now
Du Bois residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it is crucial to get in touch with a skilled personal injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Du Bois, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Du Bois, IL, law firm.