Law Firm in East St. Louis, IL
Contact a top East St. Louis, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in East St. Louis, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in East St. Louis, IL. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in East St. Louis, IL, you can contact our injury attorneys today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in East St. Louis, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Our East St. Louis law firm has recovered more than $50 million in case victories for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is our goal to help East St. Louis clients in need of veteran legal representation. Here are some stats about personal injury claims in the East St. Louis area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general injury cases. Our East St. Louis, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control published that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors First off, your East St. Louis injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Experienced firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in East St. Louis, IL, charge on contingency. What this means is that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. We have recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our East St. Louis law firm knows how frustrating it is to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in East St. Louis and provides effective legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves East St. Louis, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your East St. Louis Injury Lawyers
If you’re in East St. Louis and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured each year — it is our East St. Louis law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families win financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, you can call our East St. Louis law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on special and general damages that may include property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our East St. Louis, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I actually have an injury case? This is something our injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is important to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our East St. Louis law firm specializes in an assortment of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury attorney? After an accident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help East St. Louis, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our East St. Louis law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our East St. Louis, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for East St. Louis, IL, Representation Now
East St. Louis residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it’s crucial to get in touch with a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves East St. Louis, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our East St. Louis, IL, law firm.