Law Firm in Eddyville, IL
Contact a top Eddyville, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Eddyville, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Eddyville, IL. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Eddyville, IL, you can contact our injury attorneys now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in Eddyville, IL, we’ll come out to you to discuss the case.
Our Eddyville law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in case victories for clients. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is our goal to serve Eddyville clients in need of grade-A legal services. Here are a few statistics about injury cases and claims in the Eddyville area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury claims. Our Eddyville, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on a number of factors For one, your Eddyville injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Eddyville, IL, will charge on contingency. What this means is that clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Eddyville law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Eddyville, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves Eddyville, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Eddyville Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are injured and live in Eddyville, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year — it is our Eddyville law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families get financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, feel free to call our Eddyville law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on special and general damages that may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Eddyville, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? That is something our personal injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is crucial to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Eddyville law firm specializes in many different types of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury attorney? Often, after an incident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Eddyville, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Eddyville law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Eddyville, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Eddyville, IL, Representation Now
Eddyville residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it’s crucial to get in touch with a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Eddyville, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Eddyville, IL, law firm.