Law Firm in Edwardsville, IL
Contact a top Edwardsville, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Edwardsville, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Edwardsville, IL. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Edwardsville, IL, please contact our injury lawyers now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need a lawyer in Edwardsville, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Edwardsville law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in case victories for clients. Although we are based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to serve Edwardsville clients in need of grade-A legal representation. Below are some statistics about personal injury claims and cases in the Edwardsville area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general injury cases. Our Edwardsville, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors For one, your Edwardsville injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Seasoned firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Edwardsville, IL, charge on contingency. What this means is that clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Edwardsville law firm knows how frustrating it is to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Edwardsville, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves Edwardsville, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Edwardsville Personal Injury Lawyers
If you are injured and live in Edwardsville, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured each year — it is our Edwardsville law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, you can contact our Edwardsville law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on general and special damages such as medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Edwardsville, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our personal injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you likely have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is important to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Edwardsville law firm specializes in an assortment of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury attorney? After an incident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Edwardsville, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Edwardsville law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Edwardsville, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Edwardsville, IL, Representation Now
Edwardsville residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it is essential to contact a skilled personal injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Edwardsville, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Edwardsville, IL, law firm.