Law Firm in Effingham, IL
Contact a top Effingham, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Effingham, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal support to injured victims and their families in Effingham, IL. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Effingham, IL, please contact our injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need a lawyer in Effingham, IL, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Effingham law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in compensation for clients and their families. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it is up to us to help Effingham clients in need of grade-A legal services. Below are a few stats about injury claims in the Effingham area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury cases. Our Effingham, IL, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention points out that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors First off, your Effingham injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Effingham, IL, charge on contingency. This means that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our injury lawyers are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Effingham law firm knows how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Effingham and provides next-level legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves Effingham, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Effingham Injury Lawyers
If you are injured and live in Effingham, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured every year — it is our Effingham law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families win financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, please call our Effingham law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages such as medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Effingham, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a case? That is something our personal injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you likely have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is crucial to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Effingham law firm is succesful with a variety of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury attorney? After an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Effingham, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Effingham law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Effingham, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Effingham, IL, Representation Today
Effingham residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it is essential to reach out to a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Effingham, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Effingham, IL, law firm.