Law Firm in Ellisville, MO
Contact a top Ellisville, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Ellisville, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Ellisville, MO. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Ellisville, MO, you can contact our injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need a lawyer in Ellisville, MO, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Ellisville law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in case victories for clients and their families. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to help Ellisville clients in need of grade-A legal services. Here are some statistics about personal injury cases and claims in the Ellisville area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury cases. Our Ellisville, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention notes that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors For one, your Ellisville injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Experienced firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Ellisville, MO, will charge on contingency. This means that clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Ellisville law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Ellisville, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves Ellisville, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Ellisville Personal Injury Attorneys
If you’re injured and live in Ellisville, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. We have won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured annually — it is our Ellisville law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, you can call our Ellisville law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages that may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Ellisville, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? This is something our personal injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you likely have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Ellisville law firm is succesful with a variety of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury lawyer? After an incident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Ellisville, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Ellisville law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Ellisville, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Ellisville, MO, Representation Today
Ellisville residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it is crucial to reach out to a skilled personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Ellisville, MO, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Ellisville, MO, law firm.