Law Firm in Equality, IL
Contact a top Equality, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Equality, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Equality, IL. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Equality, IL, please contact our injury lawyers today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Equality, IL, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Equality law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in case victories for clients and their families. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it’s up to us to help Equality clients in need of grade-A legal representation. Here are a few statistics about personal injury claims in the Equality area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our Equality, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention points out that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors First off, your Equality injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Equality, IL, will charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Equality law firm understands how frustrating it is to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Equality and provides next-level legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Equality, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Equality Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re injured and live in Equality, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured annually — it is our Equality law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, you can call our Equality law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on general and special damages including lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Equality, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a case? That is something our injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Equality law firm is succesful with many different types of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury attorney? After an incident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you and your family. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Equality, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Equality law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Equality, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Equality, IL, Representation Now
Equality residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it’s critical to contact a skilled personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Equality, IL, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Equality, IL, law firm.