Law Firm in Eureka, MO
Contact a top Eureka, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Eureka, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal support to injured victims and their families in Eureka, MO. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Eureka, MO, feel free to contact our injury attorneys today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Eureka, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Dixon’s Eureka law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in compensation for clients and their families. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is up to us to serve Eureka clients in need of experienced legal services. Below are a few statistics about injury cases and claims in the Eureka area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our Eureka, MO, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors First off, your Eureka injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Experienced firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Eureka, MO, will charge on contingency. What this means is that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our injury lawyers are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Eureka law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Eureka and provides next-level legal representation to injury victims. Our injury law firm serves Eureka, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Eureka Personal Injury Attorneys
If you’re in Eureka and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Eureka law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families get financial reimbursement.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, please contact our Eureka law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury cases vary based on general and special damages including lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Dixon’s Eureka, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a case? This is something our personal injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Eureka law firm is succesful with many different types of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury attorney? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you and your family. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Eureka, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Eureka law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Eureka, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Eureka, MO, Representation Today
Eureka residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it’s important to reach out to a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Eureka, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Eureka, MO, law firm.