Law Firm in Evansville, IL
Contact a top Evansville, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Evansville, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Evansville, IL. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Evansville, IL, feel free to contact our injury lawyers today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Evansville, IL, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Evansville law firm has recovered more than $50 million in compensation for clients and their families. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is our goal to serve Evansville clients in need of grade-A legal services. Here are a few statistics about personal injury cases and claims in the Evansville area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general injury claims. Our Evansville, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The CDC published that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors First off, your Evansville injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Experienced firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This may include lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Evansville, IL, will charge on contingency. What this means is that clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Evansville law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Evansville, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Evansville, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Evansville Injury Attorneys
If you are in Evansville and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Evansville law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families win financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, feel free to contact our Evansville law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages including lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Dixon’s Evansville, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? That is something our personal injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s essential to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Evansville law firm manages a variety of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury lawyer? After an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Evansville, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Evansville law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Evansville, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Evansville, IL, Representation Now
Evansville residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it is essential to contact a skilled personal injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Evansville, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Evansville, IL, law firm.