Law Firm in Ewing, IL
Contact a top Ewing, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Ewing, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Ewing, IL. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Ewing, IL, please contact our injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Ewing, IL, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Ewing law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in compensation for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to help Ewing clients in need of grade-A legal representation. Below are a few stats about personal injury claims in the Ewing area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury cases. Our Ewing, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control notes that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors First off, your Ewing injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This may include lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Ewing, IL, will charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Ewing law firm knows how frustrating it is to deal with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Ewing and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our personal injury law firm serves Ewing, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Ewing Injury Lawyers
If you’re in Ewing and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Ewing law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, feel free to call our Ewing law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury cases vary based on general and special damages such as lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Dixon’s Ewing, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is crucial to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Ewing law firm specializes in an assortment of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury attorney? After an accident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Ewing, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Ewing law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Ewing, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Ewing, IL, Representation Today
Ewing residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it is essential to contact a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Ewing, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Ewing, IL, law firm.