Law Firm in Fairfield, IL
Contact a top Fairfield, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Fairfield, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal support to injured victims and their families in Fairfield, IL. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Fairfield, IL, feel free to contact our personal injury lawyers today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Fairfield, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Dixon’s Fairfield law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in compensation for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to serve Fairfield clients in need of experienced legal representation. Here are a few stats about personal injury claims and cases in the Fairfield area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general injury cases. Our Fairfield, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The CDC published that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors For one, your Fairfield injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This may include lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Fairfield, IL, will charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Fairfield law firm knows how frustrating it is to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Fairfield and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Fairfield, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Fairfield Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re in Fairfield and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Fairfield law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, you can contact our Fairfield law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages that may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s Fairfield, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a case? That is something our personal injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you likely have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s important to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Fairfield law firm manages a variety of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury attorney? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Fairfield, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Fairfield law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Fairfield, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Fairfield, IL, Representation Now
Fairfield residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it’s critical to reach out to a skilled personal injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Fairfield, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Fairfield, IL, law firm.