Law Firm in Fairview Heights, IL
Contact a top Fairview Heights, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Fairview Heights, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal support to injured victims and their families in Fairview Heights, IL. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Fairview Heights, IL, please contact our injury lawyers now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in Fairview Heights, IL, we will come out to you.
Our Fairview Heights law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in damages for clients and their families. Although we are based in St. Louis, it’s up to us to help Fairview Heights clients in need of experienced legal representation. Here are some statistics about injury cases and claims in the Fairview Heights area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury cases. Our Fairview Heights, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on numerous factors For one, your Fairview Heights injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Seasoned firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Fairview Heights, IL, will charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Fairview Heights law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Fairview Heights, Chris Dixon provides next-level legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves Fairview Heights, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Fairview Heights Personal Injury Attorneys
If you’re in Fairview Heights and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Fairview Heights law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial reimbursement.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, you can call our Fairview Heights law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury cases vary based on general and special damages such as medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s Fairview Heights, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? This is something our injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s important to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Fairview Heights law firm manages an assortment of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury attorney? After an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Fairview Heights, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Fairview Heights law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Fairview Heights, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Fairview Heights, IL, Representation Now
Fairview Heights residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is critical to get in touch with a skilled injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Fairview Heights, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Fairview Heights, IL, law firm.